1. Be responsible for the running and switching operation of electric equipment and facilities when on duty;
2. Be responsible for the checking and running maintenance of electric transformer and distribution equipment and facilities;
3. Be responsible for the daily checking and maintenance of electric distribution equipment in each workshop and make records;
4. Be responsible for regular checking, closely monitoring the working situation of each meter and record the data of all the items correctly;
5. Be responsible for the electric maintenance and upgrading of public facilities.
1. College degree or above, electrical or related major;
2. High-Voltage Certification and over three years working experience in electric transformer and distribution;
3. Be familiar with safety and operation regulations;
4. A sense of responsibility and discipline with strong executive capacity.
1. Coordinate with the supplier to improve the quality of materials;
2. Sort out the data about quality issues, make reports, conclusions and improvements;
3. Complete the supplier audit on schedule;
4. Be responsible for the performance appraisal of suppliers;
5. Review the 8D Report of suppliers and confirm the implementation progress.
1. College degree or above, vehicle engineering，mechanic or related major;
2. Over two years working experience of supplier quality management in vehicle manufacturing plant;
3. Be familiar with IATF16949（Quality Management System) and automobile manufacturing processes.